Situated in the undervalued, untapped historical Badagry. Lagos state government collaborating with international philanthropists are developing different ventures and investing heavily into this slave trade cultural city.
Hannah Gardens is an initiative and joint venture by the government of Lagos State Housing Corporation in collaboration with Heritage Bank Lagos and Xpress Property Services Ventures, to provide affordable high-brow two and three bedroom apartments at affordable prices to Lagosians and International Property investors at large.
Hannah Gardens is uniquely sited just opposite Badagry beach surrounded by whispering coconut palms, a rear opportunity to own a beach front apartment with breath taking sunset overlooking view. Having a Landscaping that is unmatched in beauty, surreal atmosphere, clean healthy and modern lifestyle away from the chaos of Lagos.”
Breachfront properties are always highly sought for, for residential, 2nd homes but most importantly, for its high yield potential in rental. All around the world from Florida, Dubai to Phuket beachfront apartments are always highly sought for by tourists, newly weds, business executives, summer homes etc.
With a walking distance of less than five minutes to the sandy beach, its low price offer, it is surely ideal for first time buyers and property portfolio builders.
Early this year here in London, I met with Mr Alli and the representatives of Heritage Bank, lagos. They are the financiers of this project with a 100% cash injection into Hannah Gardens. I was assured that the development will be completed as scheduled as the developers are not strapped for cash!.
Completion and Delivery Date: 2014
Types of Property and Pricing
Flexible and Interest Free Payment Plan
- 2 Bedrooms: N10 million*USD 64,000/£39,000
- 3 Bedrooms: N12 million*USD74,900/£47,000
- 20% Initial payment
- 40% in 90 days (3 months)
- 30% in 180 days (6 months)
- 10% on delivery
Why Buy Hannah Gardens Apartment?
OVER 50% OF 1ST PHASE SOLD!
- Beachfront sought after area
- amenities such as swimming pool, gym, 24 hr security etc
- 100% financed by heritage Bank
- A chance to have a sought after beach front property and historical land
- Lagos state Government investing heavily into badagry
- A Historical city and slave port with over 600,000 slaves transported from badagry to USA during slave trade era