For Sale £25,000 - 1 Bed
Lekki County Apartments is a wonderful place to live a luxury life, security tight, 24hr lighting, clean water, drainage, fully kitted apartment with door intercome and 24hr concierge.. what else can a man need.. and for such a small token price. An immediate capital appreciation is anticipated upon completion
For investors, an amazing RoI (18% Capital Appreciation/Annum), is hard to match anywhere around Lekki with their strong attention to detail, their finishing, landscape, infrastructures and amenities. Its a ready made Airbnb apartment all in one.
- Lekki County delivers true VALUE beyond its buildings.
- A real bargain sale sole BMV (below market value).
- A profitable BTL (Buy to let), Buy for short let to NRN (Non-resident Nigerians).
Lekki County Apartments offers a 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms with a flexible payment plan
- 30% down payment and a spread balance of 36 months
- A 10-year mortgage is also available
The current prices for the Apartments are expected to shoot up by completion. Therefore, immediate capital appreciation is anticipated for investors.
- 1 Bed – N12.5 mill
- 2 Bed – 25Mill
- 3 Bed – 28Mill
* Exquisitely finished interior with feature floor and wall finishes.*
- 24-hours Power supply.*
- Street lightings.*
- Well-maintained drainage system*
- Lush beautiful tall green trees at the opposite sides of the driveway*
- Glass doors to the main entrance.*
- Video entry system viewed by individual apartment handset/screen.*
- 24-hour concierge service and monitored CCTV.*
- Water heater in all bathrooms.*
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms, including rails, shelves and drawers.*
- individual balconies with external lighting.*
- Swimming pool.*
- Exclusive Clubhouse for residents.*
- Re-painting will be done every 3 years.
Who are Megamound?
Megamound developers just celebrated their Silver Jubilee, 25 years of constructing exquisite buildings in Nigeria and UK.
Their completed projects include buildings such as Carlton Gate Estate; Chevron Drive, Ruxton Apartments Ikoyi, King’s Court Oniru and Lekky County Homes; Ikota-Lek