For the buyers who have cash at hand (exchange rate N450 to £1)!, now is the best time to take advantage of the power of ‘Money and Now’. Buying cash is always the best option when buying a property in Nigeria, it is far better than spread payment method which comes with off plan properties, as there is a minute level of risk in the unknown, anything in the future is never guaranteed that’s just life. Also most estate development on the middle range price belt come delivered as a carcass(shell), which means you will still need to spend a fair amount of money to live and kit it to your taste.
However as a cash buyer (mortgage, loan or cash), you automatically get a cash discount of up to 10%, Fully decorated properties fully loaded with soft furnishing, 24hr lighting, 24 hr security and water. All you need to do is move in. All paperwork provided from CFO to all legal documents.
As a client of MercyHomesUK, a legal adviser is provided to oversee the sign over and all paperwork, surveyance, architectural design checked, all you need to do is just move in with much comfortably. With as little as £50,000.00 you could be a proud owner of a 5 bed detached duplex etc.
We also work on a tailor-made customised service, where we go to the open market to each for what exactly you want, all you need to tell us is what your budget is, desired property and location and we will match with at least 5 different properties for you to choose from, we do the viewing, filtering out all rogue sellers and resellers.!.
So whether you are looking to buy for investment(we can maintain the rental service for you) or a holiday home for the family
Hurry now and take up this offer while it still lasts!.
Benefits of Cash Buyer:
- Sellers are likely to favor buyers who can pay in cash.
- The home price may be reduced for those who pay in full up front.
- All-cash purchases streamline the home-buying process: No loans means less paperwork and no delays for mortgage approval.
- Cash buyers can save money on closing costs, bank appraisals, mortgage applications and fees, title insurance, and so on.
- Cash purchases eliminate the risk of loan denial.
- Cash buyers pay much less for their homes in the long run: No loans means no interest.
- Cash buyers never have to worry about losing their homes because they can’t afford to repay their mortgage loans.
- Cash buyers gain full, immediate equity in their home.
Originally posted 2016-05-10 14:18:12.