Emotan Gardens BENIN, Edo State government-backed 1,800-unit housing project is designed to give peace, beauty, and harmony to prospective owners. Launched by VP Osinbajo in collaboration with MIXTA AFRICA.
The project is going to be a 71-hectare piece of property which is quite extensive and large. Secure a property for as little as 1 million Naira
- 1800 units of 2 and 3 bedroom flats, bungalows, villas and terraces homes.
- With an artificial lake and pedestrian promenade, shopping complexes, office buildings, …
- Green boulevards and buffers, schools, places of worship and a health center. Quality infrastructure including access roads, pedestrian walkways, bicycle and jogging paths. Good security with perimeter fencing and police post.
The properties available in Emotan Gardens are:
- Model Brass – 2 bedroom bungalows
- Model Coral – 3 bedroom twin bungalows
- Model Bronze – 3 bedroom bungalows
- Model Silver – 4 bedroom block of flats
- Model Ivory – 4 bedroom bungalow
- Model Gold – 4 bedroom semi-detached
2 and 3 bedroom flats, villas, bungalows and terrace homes
A heritage park to showcase the rich culture of the people and recreational facilities
An artificial lake and pedestrian promenade
Shopping complexes, office buildings, etc…
Good drainage system
Pedestrian walkways, bicycle, and jogging paths
Good security, with perimeter fencing and a police path
Originally posted 2019-04-23 10:57:22.