For Sale £130,000 - 2 Bed, Apartment Building
Comprised of 140 high-end apartments, this 10-storey building that will home X1 The Exchange is a brand new build and will be furnished to the highest of standards. Built by the experienced developer behind the successful X1 Salford Quays Phase 1 (a development that is fully sold out and tenanted) and Phase 2 (in construction but fully sold out), X1 The Exchange is one of the most exciting developments to hit the Manchester market.
Salford Quays’ Latest Luxury Development
X1 The Exchange, Manchester
- 6% Assured Rental for Year 1
- Private On-site Gymnasium
- 10 Minutes to Manchester City Centre
Demand for developments in such an in-demand area has already been proved by the growing popularity of Salford Quays, in addition to the amount of young professionals flocking to the area in recent years seeking prime rental residences.
• 140 luxurious 1 and 2-bed apartments
• Private parking available
• Built by an experienced buy-to-let developer
• Management and letting agent in place
The Quays & MediaCity:
A vibrant, exciting place to live, Salford Quays is the new destination of choice for young professionals wanting to work hard and play hard. The new Media City site is a £70 million complex of designer shops, bars, restaurants and cinemas, in addition to being home to the brand new BBC and ITV studios and the famous Lowry Theatre.
Within a 2 minute walk to both Salford Quays and Exchange Quay tram stops, X1 The Exchange is a mere 10 minutes from Manchester City Centre and within walking distance of the Lowry Theatre andMediaCityUK
Situated directly across from the historic Manchester Ship Canal, these plush apartments are perfectly located for anyone wanting to live, work and play in one of the most vibrant destinations in the North.
Distance to local facilities and amenities:
• Lowry Outlet Mall—5 minute walk
• MediaCityUK—7 minute walk
• Old Trafford Football Club—20 minute walk
• Manchester City Centre—30 minute walk
• Manchester Airport—20 minute drive or train journey
Distance to major UK cities:
• Bolton—13.9 miles
• Leeds—50.1 miles
• Birmingham—82 miles
• London—195 miles